It’s pretty safe to say, as a family, we love sports. We watch some, but we love playing them even more. Last week was filled to the brim with practices, dance classes, and games. It makes for a busy schedule and it also presents challenges – like eating healthy on-the-go.
Today’s Self Care Stats:
- Played a little soccer with my girl (spurred on by trying to stay warm in the morning drizzle)
- Managed to teach her to do the rainbow
- Brief knee and ankle stretches to loosen stiff parts repeatedly throughout the day
- Homemade clam chowder
- Small nap (confession: I passed out I was so tired)
- Kiddo snuggles
- Did a little snooping for easy (and healthy!) meals to make the week run smoother
How I felt
Cold. Tired. But happy. Oh so happy.
Take away point
Cold and tired doesn’t necessarily lean toward negative feelings. It just means it’s so much sweeter coming home and snuggling before bed.
To receive blog updates by email, make sure you “follow” by entering your email in the lower right corner. (This is different from subscribing to the mailing list.)
You can also join the group. Come hang out with us, be inspired, supportive, supportED, and share what kind of things you’re doing.