I’ve always said, “if you’re OK, the kids will be OK.” Sometimes this applies to more serious situations… and sometimes it’s regarding tightly squished spaces. It had the potential to be a stressed out scenario, but instead we chose to make it fun.
Today’s Self Care Stats:
- Hanging out in the sunshine with the family
- Prepping and purchases for chickens (yep, chickens!)
- Had to get creative about getting the chicken supplies in the van (see photo)
- Got to chill with some friends
- Knee and ankle stretches/exercises
- Art reading
- Early to bed
How I felt
I’ve been craving a hammock and a good book (or the ocean!), but it’s been busy.
Take away point
Busyness lends itself to more appreciation of those down times.
To receive blog updates by email, make sure you “follow” by entering your email in the lower right corner. (This is different from subscribing to the mailing list.)
You can also join the group. Come hang out with us, be inspired, supportive, supportED, and share what kind of things you’re doing.