To celebrate, I did a few mini watercolor exercises. It’s all downhill from here, folks. The last 40 will be over in a blink!
Today’s Self Care Stats:
- AM Protein shake
- LOTS of painting (to learn and explore)
- Some of that painting was with my girl
- Mile walk/run with the family and Sky
- Knee exercises/stretches
- Listened to good music
- Nice sit down family dinner and everyone ate their meals with no complaints
- Some reading
- Early bedtime (I just realized, to me, “early” means before midnight)
How I felt
I wish most days were like today. Chill, but productive. I love the family time and I love the “in my head” time that painting provides.
Take away point
I need heavier paper for my watercolors.
To receive blog updates by email, make sure you “follow” by entering your email in the lower right corner. (This is different from subscribing to the mailing list.)
You can also join the group. Come hang out with us, be inspired, supportive, supportED, and share what kind of things you’re doing.