Rainy day didn’t stop my walk! Would’ve been so easy to put the kids on the bus and go back to the warmth of my house. Sky and I looked at each other and agreed; even a little walk is better than nothing.
Today’s Self Care Stats:
- Small walk with the pup
- Knee stretches/exercises
- 10 min meditation
- Gratitude awareness
- Business and art sessions
- Played with some watercolors
- Wore a mud mask while I played (don’t ever come over unannounced, you may get a surprise)
- Journal entry
- Hit the road for a second walk – 1 mile this time (was going to be a run/walk but the knee couldn’t hack it today)
- Tried a new healthy recipe for dinner
- Early to bed
How I felt
Bursting. Per normal, if the creating aspect is ignored for too long I get impulsive and start painting anything that will stand still. And proud about pushing through the resistance to walk today.
Take away point
It’s so easy to skip the small things that seem like they don’t make a difference – and maybe they don’t immediately, but add them up and it makes all the difference.
To receive blog updates by email, make sure you “follow” by entering your email in the lower right corner. (This is different from subscribing to the mailing list.)
You can also join the group. Come hang out with us, be inspired, supportive, supportED, and share what kind of things you’re doing.