Me = So bad at getting proper sleep last night. I was busily creating graphics, dotting “i”s and crossing “t”s. I think that sort of goes with the entrepreneur territory though. When an idea is sparked (see what I did there?) you have to run with it. Especially, if it’s time sensitive.
Today’s Self Care Stats:
- Core details of a business workshop in place
- Opened ALL the windows and let the fresh air in
- Shut down the computer for an enormous chunk of the day
- Closer to finishing a library book, that is totally worth the .30 cents for holding a few extra days
- Knee: Stretches and exercises
- 1 mile walk with the kids and pup
- Played some “soggy” soccer with the kiddos
How I felt
Planning a workshop might seem like more work, but in essence it is self care. I spend a lot of time answering questions and directing people where they need to go. Having a designated class for this will be such a great thing. It will allow me to reach more people at the same time. AND help put food on our table. That is HUGE.
Take away point
There comes a point, when you realize you’ve done your time and you have to claim what you know, the experience you have, and be comfortable charging for it.
To receive blog updates by email, make sure you “follow” by entering your email in the lower right corner. (This is different from subscribing to the mailing list.)
You can also join the group. Come hang out with us, be inspired, supportive, supportED, and share what kind of things you’re doing.